Saturday, June 21, 2014

Costly Mistakes Happen - and then you move on

And when they do...... sometimes you cant fix it.

Another freezer accident.  In the confusion of moving 3 freezers around and getting a new one... one box of product got left out, sitting quietly to the side at room temps... all night.  I have no one to blame but myself. I clearly remember setting the box off to the side myself, planning to get right back to it...  but didnt.

So, end result. We have lost all of our for sale pig organs, and most of the turkey parts.  We will be shuffling through whats left to see which orders if any we can fill, but alas, I suspect we will have none left.   If you ordered pig or turkey parts, we will be cancelling that off your order.

Unfortunately, there wont be replacements any time soon.

Sad, costly, frustrating.

But, when there is nothing possible to do about the past.. you move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment